Sometimes Printers fail to respond when you want to print something that is related to your projects or company important work. Well, it is natural and obvious, it will get you stuck. Yes of-course, when printer won’t print anything then you get frustrated and need something sold to get it resolved. For that, it is advisable to call on Canon Support UK and here you will get instant and reliable help from the expert technicians. When the printer starts printing then you feel relaxed and start working on your projects or assignments. But, it is very necessary to know the reason due to which Canon Printer was not Printing Anything. So, you can avoid those things in the future for convenience and hassle-free printing.
- Some of the printing jobs are stuck in the line
- Paper jams also disable the machine to print
- The faulty drivers prevent the machine to print
- Not printing error also happens when the wireless connection doesn’t allow printing
- The printing power is fluctuating
- The printing app is not syncing with the Canon Printer
- Printer drivers are not updated
- Printer Firewall and Firmware aren’t installed properly
- The printing paper loaded in the printer doesn’t match to the printer’s size
- Printer disables to create a safe connection with Wi-Fi
- The connected network is not able to check the printer in the specified range
- Canon printer isn’t compatible with the old software
- The configured password is incorrect
- The cartridge vents are defective in nature
- The printer’s heads are dusty and require cleaning and maintenance
It is very easy to fix this Epson not Printing Error. Just follow the given procedure very carefully to get it resolved and makes your printer ready to print.
- Make sure that the cable connection which you are using from the Canon printer to your computer. If the USB data cable isn’t completely connected to the computer or the printer then, the print request will not reach the printer.
- Fill the paper tray of the Canon Printer. If there is no paper then, the printer is not able to print the document. Fill the printer tray and then again try to print the document
- Then, open the document which you want to print and choose the “Print” option. Now, click the printer selection and then select the Canon Printer. If Canon isn’t selected as the go-to printer it doesn’t receive the printer demand.
- After that, install the driver of the Canon Printer. Without the drivers, the computer is not able to send the request to the machine. These drivers are available on a driver installation CD which came with the hardware. Insert the CD into the computer and then follow the on-screen instructions of the installation wizard
- In the end, change the ink cartridge of the Canon printer because there is a possibility that the ink cartridge of the printer is not able to produce the document. If you want to know the method of changing ink cartridge then call on Canon Helpline Number UK for instant help from technical teams.
By following these steps you can easily fix your Canon printer and makes it ready to print again. Also, take care of the given reasons for not printing errors. These are a simple way to maintain your printer’s durability.