Canon Printers are providing printing solutions to the users of computers for many years, and over the years these printers have been given a lot of technological advancements and a lot of features have been added to the setup of the machine. So, now a Canon printer machine is not only confined to printing but now it also includes the facility of providing the users with the fax service, and also now the user can scan all the important documents through the printer machine itself.
But along with the technological advancement increases the technical complication that may further lead to some kind of error or glitch in the functioning of the printer. It is not just that the machine may also leave the user confused about the basic procedures of installation and download of the software.
Here we will see the easiest process that the user can follow for the installation and downloading of the printer software.
In order to smoothly download and install the Canon Printer software the user should follow the given steps:
- Open the Canon support website on the browser.
- In the box that appears enter the model details.
- Then as the model pops up click on it.
- Further, the user should choose the option “drivers and downloads”
- Then from the three tabs choose the software tab as the printer software is to be downloaded and installed.
- Click on the “select” button given at the right side of the software file.
- Click “download” in order to get the file saved on the system.
- Then run the downloaded file for installation.
- After that, the user should follow the on-screen instructions for the completion of the installation.
If the user still feels stuck with the process of Canon Printer software installation then the user should get in touch with the technicians they can be asked for help and assistance at Canon Printer Support Team.