Canon is a well-known name in the imaging industry the printers provide the users with the best quality outputs, the user-friendly design of the machines brings the Canon printers even more in demand, also the technical set up of the machine is quite easy for the users to understand that is why Canon printers is a brand more popular among the students.
The Canon brand of printers offers a large verity of printer machines; the users can choose as per their preference and need as to every need Cannon has designed a different kind of printer machine with a different set of features and a different set of technology. As Canon has different types of models as printers and each model works on a different set of technologies and features, therefore, it often becomes a problem for the users to deal with the technicalities that, is where the user should go to the team of trained technicians at Canon Printer Support UK.
The different models of Canon Printer Machines available in the market are as follows –
- Laser Printers.
- Inkjet Printers.
- Compact Photo Printers.
- Large Format printers.
- Production Printers.
Here we will discuss resolutions for some of the common Canon Printer errors and issues that the user may get to face while using the machine.
Canon Printer not printing-
- If your Canon printer refuses to print then to get that fixed you should follow the given steps-
- Check the ink levels in the cartridges.
- Check the genuineness of the cartridges in use one should use authentic Canon Cartridges.
- Check the quality of the Paper fed in the machine.
- The machine should have enough paper.
- Conduct a Reset of the printer machine.
Canon Printer not responding –
If Canon printer is not responding then in that case, it is advisable that the user follows the given steps for an instant fix –
- Conduct a hard reset on the printer machine.
- Turn off the printer and unplug it from the power source.
- Get the cable removed from the rear of the printer.
- Leave the printer as it is for some time.
- Plug the printer in the power source again without using surge protectors.
- Also, the cable should be reconnected.
- Turn on the machine and wait for some time.
- Get a test page printed.
Canon Pixma error code B200-
If Canon Pixma printer is in use and is displaying the error code B200 then in that case, it is advisable to follow the below-given steps –
- Turn off the printer machine by pressing the power button.
- Disconnect the cable from the Power plug.
- Get the cable detached from the rare of the printer as well.
- Open the door of the printer cartridge.
- Lift the cartridges and remove them.
- Remove them with light force.
- Printheads should be cleaned.
- Reinsert the print heads along with cartridges and then turn on the power of the printer.
- Get the “Auto head alignment” print.
Paper Jam error-
If paper jam error is to be fixed on Canon printer then in that case, it is advisable to follow the below-given steps-
- Disconnect the power cord and turn off the printer.
- Open the output tray and lift the cover of the machine.
- With light hand pull out the paper stuck in the machine.
- Ensure that all the stuck papers have been cleared from the machine.
- Bring the printer cover down and get the power cord connected to the printer.
- Check if the error has been fixed. ‘
Canon Printer error code U043-
The U043 error code appears on the Canon MP830 model, it can be fixed easily by following the below-given steps-
- Turn on the machine and click the open button.
- As the Output tray opens up you should then take up the scanner.
- Wait and let the printhead reach the replacing position.
- Open the printer cover.
- Press the tab on the ink tank in order to remove it from the slot.
- Get access to the printhead.
- Pull the printhead out of the compartment carefully.
- Clean the printheads carefully.
- Put back the printhead.
- Reinsert the Cartridges.
If your Canon printer machine is displaying error code 1403 then, in that case, it is advisable to follow the given steps in order to get it cleared –
- Switch off the power of the machine and get all the cables detached.
- Open the printer access door and wait for the printer cartridge the slide.
- Get the printhead removed from the machine.
- Get the old cartridges removed and get the new ones inserted.
- If your cartridges are not very old then cleaning them will also help with the fix of the issue.
- As you complete the above steps hold and wait for the ink build-ups to go away and then get the cartridges changed.
- Get the printheads along with the cartridges in the printer machine
- The printhead should be installed properly.
- Also, the printhead should not be empty while inserting it.
If other than the errors and issues, given above you are facing some other problems while using the printer then given below is a list of some basic troubleshooting steps that can be followed for fixing most of the minor issues –
- Get the printer restarted.
- Get the connection stabilized and active.
- The printer should be set as default.
- The software should be updated properly.
- The spooler service should be running properly.
- Get all the printing jobs removed and canceled from the queue.
- Try printing from some other application other than the default one.
- Get the application downloaded from the Internet.
- All the cables should be connected properly.
If in case you are still struggling and your Canon printer is not working properly then, in that case, it is best that you get connected with the team of trained and certified Canon technical team available at Canon Printer Support Phone Number UK 24*7, also the experts can be connected through live chats and emails.